3rd in the Series - Limited Quanities available!
2 oz The Captain Ultra High Relief Silver Coin History:
Pacific Rim has a limited number of the 2oz Captain Silver Rounds available and when they are gone, they are gone. These Captain coins from the Privateer Series are pure .999 fine silver, the finest silver coins ever minted and distributed in the U.S.A. Each Captain coin contains two troy ounces of pure silver. The Privateer Silver Rounds are impressively large and substantial collectors coins. The artwork is one of a kind and unlike any other coin on the market, and is showing the Captain standing on a beach with his treasure box open and full. In traditional pirate clothing, including an eye patch and hat, the Captain is holding his treasure map while bearing his sword with a gun fastened to his long coat. There are many fine details throughout this coin, you can see the conch shell resting on the sandy beach with a palm tree behind the treasure chest. In the background you can see the sun appearing over the sea and the shoreline.
The Captain 2 oz Silver Coin Specifications:
- Brand New Pirate Round
- Minted Elemetal
- Features an Antique Finish
- Purity 0.999 fine pure silver
- Silver content 2 troy oz.
- Thickness 6.4 mm
- Diameter 39.7 mm
- Known as The Captain from Privateer Series
- Reverse: Shows a pirate captain with his treasure map, weapons, and an open chest full of treasure on a sandy beach.
- Obverse: Common throughout the Privateer Series, the backside of the coin features a skull which was commonly used by pirates to signify death. The skull is set atop the ship's wheel, entangled in line and laying atop a tattered sail. On the top of the coin is the Pirate Motto, "No Prey No Pay" which means if the pirates do not steal from their prey then there is no pay day. Below the wheel shows the 2 oz and the .999 purity.