2 oz Privateer Ultra High Relief Silver Coin History:
Pacific Rim has a limited number of the 2oz Privateer Rounds available and when they are gone, they are gone. These pirate coins are pure .999 fine silver, the finest silver coins ever minted and distributed in the U.S.A. Each coin contains two troy ounces of pure silver. The Privateer Silver Coins are impressively large and substantial collectors coins. The artwork is one of a kind and unlike any other coin on the market, and features a traditional pirate ship fighting through a choppy sea with a jolly roger flag hung high and the other side showing a skull which pirates used for intimidation.
Pirate Silver Coin Specifications:
- Brand New Pirate Round
- Minted Elemental Mint
- Features an Antique Finish
- Purity 0.999 fine pure silver
- Silver content 2 troy oz.
- Thickness 6.4 mm
- Diameter 39.7 mm
- Known as 1st in the Privateer Series of Silver Rounds
- Obverse: Features a Skull which was commonly used by pirates to signify death, the skull is surrounded by the ship's wheel entangled in line. On the top of the coin is the Pirate Motto, "No Prey No Pay" which means if the pirates do not steal from their prey then there is no pay day. Below the wheel shows the 2 oz and the .999 purity.
- Reverse: Displays a traditional pirate ship fighting the mighty sea through a stormy sky, with the torn sails flapping through the wind and the jolly roger flag hung high.
Click Here for All Silver Pirate Coins