4th in the Series - Limited Quanities available!
2 oz Kraken Ultra High Relief Silver Coin History:
Pacific Rim has a limited number of the 2oz Kraken Rounds available and when they are gone, they are gone. These kraken coins are pure .999 fine silver, the finest silver coins ever minted and distributed in the U.S.A. Each kraken silver round contains two troy ounces of pure silver. The Kraken Silver Coins are impressively large and substantial collectors coins. The artwork is one of a kind and unlike any other coin on the market, and features the dreaded kraken reaching out with its octopus like tentacles to drown the weathered pirate ship fighting through a choppy sea with three other tentacles surrounding the ship. The Kraken is a legendary sea monster of enormous size, scaring sailors around the coasts of Norway and Greenland.
Kraken Ultra High Relief 2 oz Silver Round Specifications:
- Brand New Pirate Round
- Minted Elemetal
- Features an Antique Finish
- Purity 0.999 fine pure silver
- Silver content 2 troy oz.
- Thickness 6.4 mm
- Diameter 39.7 mm
- Known as Pirate Rounds
- Reverse: Displays the legendary sea monster, the Kraken, seeking its next victim. With a giant tentacle raised from the depths of the choppy seas it is reaching to bring down the weathered ship to the bottom of the sea. The pirate ship already has three other tentacles surrounding it and should be no match for the mighty Kraken.
- Obverse: Common throughout the Privateer Series, the backside of the coin features a skull which was commonly used by pirates to signify death. The skull is set atop the ship's wheel, entangled in line and laying atop a tattered sail. On the top of the coin is the Pirate Motto, "No Prey No Pay" which means if the pirates do not steal from their prey then there is no pay day. Below the wheel shows the 2 oz and the .999 purity.