2nd in the Series - Limited Quanities available!
2 oz Siren Ultra High Relief Silver Coin History:
Pacific Rim has a limited number of the 2oz Siren Silver Rounds available and when they are gone, they are gone. These mermaid silver coins are pure .999 fine silver. Each mermaid silver round contains two troy ounces of pure silver. The Siren Silver Rounds are impressively large and substantial collectors coins. The artwork is one of a kind and unlike any other coin on the market, and features a siren looking upon a pirate ship sailing past while sitting on a rock. Sirens are known for singing songs to lure sailors and pirates which usually leads to a gruesome death.
Siren Silver Coin Specifications:
- Brand New Pirate Round
- Minted Elemetal
- Features an Antique Finish
- Purity 0.999 fine pure silver
- Silver content 2 troy oz.
- Thickness 6.4 mm
- Diameter 39.7 mm
- Known as Siren Silver Round from the Privateer Series
- Reverse: Displays a siren sitting on top of a rock while gazing out at a traditional pirate ship with the torn sails flapping through the wind and the jolly roger flag flapping off the back of the ship.
- Obverse: Common throughout the Privateer Series, the backside of the coin features a skull which was commonly used by pirates to signify death. The skull is set atop the ship's wheel, entangled in line and laying atop a tattered sail. On the top of the coin is the Pirate Motto, "No Prey No Pay" which means if the pirates do not steal from their prey then there is no pay day. Below the wheel shows the 2 oz and the .999 purity.
Click Here for All Silver Pirate Coins